1. Mehrabkhani M, Ajami B, Khademi M, Arastoo S. Evaluating Risk Factors of Dental Caries in Children under 6-Years-Old Supported by Welfare Organization of Mashhad in 2012. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2014;38(3):257-66.
2. Mohtadinia J EH, parizan S, Kalejahi P N. The relationship between dental caries and body mass index and food habits in children referred to dentistry clinic of Tabriz university of medical sciences. Yafteh. 2011;12(3).
3. Nuroloyuni S ea. "The relationship between BMI and dental caries of permanent first molars in children 6-12 years of Ardabil" Ardabil Univercity of Medical Sciences.2013.
4. Oskuee SS , Alizadeh Oskuee P, Mohammadi N, Kimiaie S, Vatandoost H. The Relationship between Snacks and Sweet Drinks Consumption at School Times with First Molar Cavities Level. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci 2007, 7(1): 46-51
5. Goodson JM, Tavares M, Wang X, Niederman R, Cugini M, Hasturk H, et al. Obesity and dental decay: inference on the role of dietary sugar. PLoS One. 2013;8(10):e74461. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0074461
6. Granville-Garcia AF, Menezes VAd, Lira PId, Ferreira JM, Leite-Cavalcanti A. Obesity and dental caries among preschool children in Brazil. Revista de Salud Pública. 2008;10:788-95. [DOI:10.1590/S0124-00642008000500011
7. Afroughi S, Faghihzadeh S, Khaledi M, Motlagh MG. Effects of adjacent teeth on caries status of a deciduous tooth in 3-5 years-old children. Armaghane Danesh Bimonthly Journal. 2010;15(3):253-61.
8. Basir L ea. Comparison of oral hygiene and DMFT among 6 year old boys and girls in Ahwaz city in 79. Jundishapur Sci Med J. 2006;5(2).
9. H. PI. Dental plaque. The Journal of Islamic Dental Associationof IRAN (JIDA). 1991;5(1).
10. Alm A, Isaksson H, Fahraeus C, Koch G, Andersson-Gare B, Nilsson M, et al. BMI status in Swedish children and young adults in relation to caries prevalence. Swed Dent J. 2011;35(1):1-8.
11. Hooley M, Skouteris H, Boganin C, Satur J, Kilpatrick N. Body mass index and dental caries in children and adolescents: a systematic review of literature published 2004 to 2011. Systematic reviews. 2012;1(1):57. [DOI:10.1186/2046-4053-1-57
12. Tripathi S, Kiran K, Kamala B. Relationship between obesity and dental caries in children-A preliminary study. J Int Oral Health. 2010;2(4):65-72.
13. Li H, Zou Y, Ding G. Dietary factors associated with dental erosion: a meta-analysis. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e42626. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0042626
14. Yan-Fang Ren D. Dental erosion: etiology, diagnosis and prevention. ADA: The academy of dental therapeutic and stomatology p. 2011;76.
15. Murakami C, Tello G, Abanto J, Oliveira LB, Bonini GC, Bönecker M. Trends in the prevalence of erosive tooth wear in Brazilian preschool children. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2016;26(1):60-5. [DOI:10.1111/ipd.12159
16. Hiremath S. Textbook of preventive and community dentistry: Elsevier India; 2011.
17. Bafti LS, Hashemipour MA, Poureslami H, Hoseinian Z. Relationship between body mass index and tooth decay in a population of 3-6-year-old children in Iran. Int J Dent. 2015;2015:126530 [DOI:10.1155/2015/126530
18. Faezi M, Farhadi S, NikKerdar H. Correlation between dmft, diet and social factors in primary school children of Tehran-Iran in 2009-2010. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2012;36(2):141-8.