1. 1. Bouaziz F, Koubaa M, Neifar M, Zouari-Ellouzi S, Besbes S, Chaari F, et al. Feasibility of using almond gum as coating agent to improve the quality of fried potato chips: Evaluation of sensorial properties. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 2016;65:800-7.
2. 2. Khazaei N, Esmaiili M, Emam-Djomeh Z. Effect of active edible coatings made by basil seed gum and thymol on oil uptake and oxidation in shrimp during deep-fat frying. Carbohydrate polymers. 2016;137:249-54.
3. 3. Yu L, Li J, Ding S, Hang F, Fan L. Effect of guar gum with glycerol coating on the properties and oil absorption of fried potato chips. Food Hydrocolloids. 2016;54:211-9.
4. 4. Newcombe RA, Izadi S, Hilliges O, Molyneaux D, Kim D, Davison AJ, et al., editors. KinectFusion: Real-time dense surface mapping and tracking. Mixed and augmented reality (ISMAR), 2011 10th IEEE international symposium on; 2011: IEEE.
5. 5. Karimi N, Kenari RE. Functionality of Coatings with Salep and Basil Seed Gum for Deep Fried Potato Strips. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 2016;93(2):243-50.
6. 6. Freitas DDGC, Berbari SAG, Prati P, Fakhouri FM, Queiroz FPC, Vicente E. Reducing fat uptake in cassava product during deep-fat frying. Journal of Food Engineering. 2009;94(3):390-4.
7. 7. Jouki M, Yazdi FT, Mortazavi SA, Koocheki A. Quince seed mucilage films incorporated with oregano essential oil: physical, thermal, barrier, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Food Hydrocolloids. 2014;36:9-19.
8. 8. de Lacey AL, López-Caballero M, Montero P. Agar films containing green tea extract and probiotic bacteria for extending fish shelf-life. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 2014;55(2):559-64.
9. 9. Jouki M, Mortazavi SA, Yazdi FT, Koocheki A. Optimization of extraction, antioxidant activity and functional properties of quince seed mucilage by RSM. International journal of biological macromolecules. 2014;66:113-24.
10. 10. Sabaghi M, Maghsoudlou Y, Khomeiri M, Ziaiifar AM. Active edible coating from chitosan incorporating green tea extract as an antioxidant and antifungal on fresh walnut kernel. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 2015;110:224-8.
11. 11. AACC. Moisture content. In Approved methods of the American Association ofchemists. St Paul, MN: AACC. 1986.
12. 12. AOAC. Official methods of analysis. Washington, DC: Association of OfficialAnalytical Chemists. 1990.
13. 13. Lea C. Methods for determining peroxide in lipids. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 1952;3(12):586-94.
14. 14. Nirmal NP, Benjakul S. Effect of ferulic acid on inhibition of polyphenoloxidase and quality changes of Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) during iced storage. Food chemistry. 2009;116(1):323-31.
15. 15. Yuan G, Lv H, Tang W, Zhang X, Sun H. Effect of chitosan coating combined with pomegranate peel extract on the quality of Pacific white shrimp during iced storage. Food Control. 2016;59:818-23.
16. 16. Jiang M, Liu S, Wang Y. Effects of antimicrobial coating from catfish skin gelatin on quality and shelf life of fresh white shrimp (Penaeus vannamei). Journal of food science. 2011;76(3):M204-M9.
17. 17. Morin L, Temelli F, McMullen L. Physical and Sensory Characteristics of Reduced‐Fat Breakfast Sausages Formulated With Barley β‐Glucan. Journal of food science. 2002;67(6):2391-6.
18. 18. Kim DN, Lim J, Bae IY, Lee HG, Lee S. Effect of hydrocolloid coatings on the heat transfer and oil uptake during frying of potato strips. Journal of Food Engineering. 2011;102(4):317-20.
19. 19. Mitsumoto M, O’Grady MN, Kerry JP, Buckley DJ. Addition of tea catechins and vitamin C on sensory evaluation, colour and lipid stability during chilled storage in cooked or raw beef and chicken patties. Meat Science. 2005;69(4):773-9.
20. 20. Siripatrawan U, Harte BR. Physical properties and antioxidant activity of an active film from chitosan incorporated with green tea extract. Food Hydrocolloids. 2010;24(8):770-5.