1. Fazili A, Mir A, Pandit IM et al. Nutritional Status of School-Age Children (5 14 years) in a Rural Health Block of North India (Kashmir) Using WHO Z Score System. Online Journal of Health and Allied Sciences. 2012; 11:1 3.
2. De Onis M, Bl.ssner M: The World Health Organization Global Database on Child Growth and Malnutrition: methodology and applications. Int J Epidemiol. 2003; 32(4): 518-526. [DOI:10.1093/ije/dyg099
3. Onis MD, Monteiro C, Akre J, Clugston G. The worldwide magnitude of protein-energy malnutrition: an overview from the WHO global database on child growth. Bull World Health Organ. 1993;71:703-12.
4. International Institute of Population Sciences (IIPS) National Family Health Survey (NFHS-3), Fact sheets for 29 States. Mumbai: International Institute for Population Sciences India, Mumbai 2007.
5. Kurz KM, Johnson-Welch C. The nutrition and lives of girls in developing countries: findings from the nutrition of adolescent girl's research program. Washington, DC: International Center for Research on Women; 1994.
6. The World Bank. Undernourished. Chapter 1. Available from: www.worldbank.org.
7. UNICEF. Levels and Trends in Child Mortality. Estimates Developed by the UN Inter-Agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (2011).
8. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Nutrition Country profiles: Bangladesh Summary: fao.org/ag/agn/nutrition/bgd_en.stm.: Access 2010
9. Waterlow IC, Buzina R, Keller W, Lane IM, Nichaman MZ, Tanner IM: The presentation and use of height and weight data for comparing the nutritional status of groups of children under the age of 10 years. Bull World Health Organ 1977, 55:489-498.
10. Jelliffe DB. The Assessment of the Nutritional Status of the Community. WHO Monograph Series No. 56, WHO, Geneva (1966).
11. Waterlow JC (Introduction. Causes and mechanism of the growth retardation (stunting). Eur J Clin Nutr 48 Supple 1977; 1: S1-S4.
12. Waterlow JC. Classification and definition of protein - calories malnutrition. Bri Med Gaz 1972; 3:566-569. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.3.5826.566
13. Allen LH & Gillespie SR.What works? A review of the efficiency and effectiveness of nutrition interventions. United Nations. Administrative Committee on Coordination/ Sub-Committee on nutrition, Geneva. Asian Development Bank, Malina, ACC/SCN Nutrition Policy Paper No. 9. ADB nutrition and development series, Geneva 2001;5:24-25.
14. Park's Text Book of Preventive and Social Medicine 16th Ed. 2001.
15. Ahmed, R.Kabirullah, M. Shahjahan, M. Nessa, Z. Miah, S. Khan, S. A.Nutritional status of school-going children in Bangladesh, DS (child) H J.1990; 6(1):13
16. Karim R.Bhuyan, M. A. H. and Sukanta, S. Nutritional status of children in an urban primary school in Dhaka. Bangladesh Journal of Nutrition, 1990); 4(1): 53- 61.
17. Nicklas T, Hayes D. Position of the American Dietetic Association: nutrition guidance for healthy children ages 2 to 11 years. J Am Diet Assoc. 2008;108(6):1038-44. [DOI:10.1016/j.jada.2008.04.005
18. Chong KH, Lee ST, Ng SA, Khouw I, Poh BK. Fruit and Vegetable Intake Patterns and Their Associations with Sociodemographic Characteristics, Anthropometric Status and Nutrient Intake Profiles among Malaysian Children Aged 1-6 Years. Nutrients. 2017;9(8):723. [DOI:10.3390/nu9080723